No Laminated PVC Card
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1,000-9,999||US $0.035 / Piece|
|10,000+||US $0.025 / Piece|
2, Vivid Color and high resolution photo quality.
SIZE(mm) 200 ×300
Thickness:(0.15+0.46+0.15)MM(card thickness 0.76mm)
1 0.15mm pvc printing sheet+0.46mm core sheet+0.15mm pvc printing sheet
2,0.25mm pvc printing sheet+0.46mm core sheet+0.25mm pvc printing sheet
3,0.25mm pvc printing sheet+0.28mm core sheet+0.25mm pvc printing sheet
Product biggest characteristic:
1. Common digital inkjet printing PVC sheet
2. Simpler production process, no plate making or traditional printing process required.
Clear image, vivid color.
Low investment, low cost solution for indvidualited cards, and short run cards making.
Package 50 Sets/ box, 6 boxes/carton or 10 boxes/carton .
Steps to make No-laminating card
1. Use inkjet printer to print the image on the surface of printing sheet. Please be sure to use mirror image printing mode,and wait untill the ink dried(usually 5-10 minutes).
2. Firstly tear off the protection films on two surfaces of the core.
Then Turn over the printing sheet (the side with printing image is inward), and put the printing sheet and adhesive base sheet together, then go through the film sealing machine (the sealing temperature is around 120°C-160°C).
3.Use paper cutter and card cutter to cut the card. And tear off the protection films on two surfaces of the card.
Ancillary equipment :
Hot laminator , Trimmer , Card cutter
|PACKAGE||50 Sets/ box, 6 boxes/carton or 10 boxes/carton .|
|DESCRIPTION||This type has the feature of clear printing result, accurate color, no-spreading even long time stock|
|PRODUCEING PROCEDURE||1. Mirror-print the image on the printing material, dry the ink completely (normally around 5-10 minutes) |
2. Remove the protection film on the middle material, put the printed material right on both side of the middle material, then, go through the laminator (set temperature around 150 -180 )
3. Cut the laminated sheet into standard card, remove the protection film from the surface of the card.